1) Must be 12 years old before 3/31/14
2) Successfully complete and pass all sections on the MN Snowmobile safety training CD.
3) Printed and signed copy of the voucher of completion offered at the end of the Snowmobile safety training CD.
4) Birth Certificate or drivers license required
5) Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during registration.
6) Dress according to the weather. Inside class, outside ride. Bring helmet if you have one, if not we will supply one.
Snowmobiles will be supplied. Do not bring your sled!
Training CD’s available at the Clay County DMV or the Moorhead Law Enforcement Center. For questions contact;
Marc Simonet at MaSmn2@aol.com or Phone # 701-793-7977
Harvey Moos at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone # 701-238-8327
http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/index.html (800) 366-8917, or email at email@example.com.