This holiday season, the Department of Natural Resources encourages shoppers to give the gift of the outdoors with Minnesota state parks gift cards. The cards can be purchased for any dollar amount over $10, and they never expire. They can be used for:
- Overnight getaways in camper cabins, yurts, lodge rooms and modern suites.
- Minnesota state parks vehicle permits and tours.
- Canoe, kayak, stand-up paddleboard, cross-country ski and snowshoe rentals.
- I Can Camp!, I Can Climb!, I Can Paddle! and I Can Mountain Bike! programs.
- Minnesota State Parks and Trails apparel, books, jewelry, kids’ activity kits and more.
- Minnesota state parks with office hours.
- Minnesota DNR License Center, 500 Lafayette Road, St. Paul weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4:40 p.m.
- 651-296-6157 or 888-646-6367.
For more information, visit www.mndnr.gov/giftcard or contact the DNR Information Center at email@example.com or 651-296-6157 or 888-646-6367 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.